Good news all around!
My first week of the New Year went quite well! Not only did I stick to my workout regimen but, I made some progress in my eating habits as well! I have been drinking LOTS of water and iced green tea (no sugar). I usually skip breakfast (which is probably a bad idea) so, I am getting into the habit of eating a HEALTHY breakfast!
Going to the gym has been quite entertaining, especially seeing the members double during the first week of January! I guess I am not the only one with this typical resolution!
I was able to work out with my mom and dad twice this week. I know it may not seem like such a big deal, but they are just so cute about it. We bought them iPod shuffles for Christmas and they are just amazed with the technology! If I told my dad to get a membership years ago, he would respond by telling me that he gets a good enough workout at work every day! It’s something that they are able to do together and it’s good for their health too. I must say I am a proud daughter. I LOVE seeing my “old school” polish parents doing something together!
Goals for the month of January:
- Lose 10lbs (this is a realistic goal; I am hoping to lose over 10lbs!)
- Work out 5x a week
- Continue healthy eating
I haven’t lost my motivation and I am ready for week 2! Thanks for reading!
Some pictures that have been circling around that are so true!


No comments:
Post a Comment